When you’ve done your homework and decided that an Asphalt Driveway Installation is necessary for your home or business property, consider finishing off the edges of your asphalt driveway or asphalt parking lot with a border of bricks or stones. Here is a quick outline of the various steps in the process of installing your asphalt paving:
- Choose your stones or bricks – Choose your finishing edges with your paving expert if you require a border for your asphalt driveway.
- Demolition and Removal – we will bring in the large equipment to demolish the existing surface and if agreed, haul it away.
Bradley Asphalt will make every effort to recycle any materials that are useable.
- Sloping and Grading – this step is one of the most important to get right. To avoid water pooling and damage in the long run, we use our specialized graders to clean, grade and smooth out the raw surface. To make sure that water runoff is channelled correctly, we may use laser levels or transit to make sure the pitch is correct.
- Install Sub Base – A good asphalt driveway or parking lot will depend on how carefully the sub base is prepared. Down the line water pooling, potholes and cracking can all appear is this vital step is not done correctly. Especially in Denver, Colorado where one has fluctuations in temperature, it’s very important to have a good, thick, smooth and compacted sub base to protect your final asphalt driveway layer.
- Binder Surface – the next important step is applying the binder for the asphalt to adhere to. The binder layer consists of larger aggregate mixed with oil, making it very strong and durable.
- Asphalt Surface – once all the above work has been successfully completed and is all sitting really well, we will come in for the Asphalt Surface. Asphalt is made up of smaller aggregate, oil and sand. This final stage of Asphalt will add the beauty as well as the strength for cars, trucks and SUVs and give you many years of good service..
- Completion Roll – to ensure that no aggregate is sticking out and that the surface is completely smooth, our roller trucks will give the surface a final roll.
Voila, your beautiful new asphalt paving installation is complete and ready to give you many years of comfort rides and add beauty to your home or business.
If you are looking for a quick to install, easy to maintain and inexpensive driveway, an asphalt driveway is the right choice for you.
Call Bradley Asphalt at 303 467 0631 for a free estimate and chat about your needs.
Tags: Asphalt Companies Denver CO | Asphalt Driveway Repairs | Asphalt Driveway Estimate | Asphalt Sealing | Paving Services | New Asphalt Driveway | Reseal Driveway