Trying to sell your house in Denver, CO, the most important renovation or upgrade you can do to maximize your sale price is #asphalt or resurface your #driveway. Curb appeal will be the first impression that a buyer will judge as they pull up to your home and if there is the slightest cracks or potholes showing on the driveway, they will devalue the house in their minds.
Don’t start off on the wrong foot before they’ve even stepped into your home.
There are many options to repair your asphalt driveway. It may not always be necessary to totally redo your asphalt driveway. Here are just a few suggestions:
- Crack Sealing – Crack filling is a fraction of the cost of replacing an asphalt driveway. The key to effective crack filling and sealing is to repair and fill the cracks while they are small, as crack filling inhibits cracks from widening and keeps new cracks from forming.
- Sealcoating -driveway sealing is the process of applying a protective coating to asphalt-based surfaces to provide a layer of protection from the elements such as water, oils and sun damage.
- Resurfacing or overlay – Resurfacing your asphalt driveway means laying a new layer or coat of asphalt over your existing layer. This usually adds 1″-2″ of asphalt and corrects most damage to asphalt driveways and will extend the lifespan of the surface.
TAG: asphalt resurfacing Denver CO | asphalt removal Denver CO
- Patching and pothole repair – Liquid asphalt is filled into a hole and then rolled over. @Bradley Asphalt will determine the proper asphalt patching technique and material based on the extent of damage to be repaired. A commonly used asphalt repair methods called Throw-and-roll – this is a temporary patching technique in which liquid asphalt is filled into a hole and then rolled and spread over the asphalt surface.
- Removal and replacement – If an asphalt surface has been neglected and water infiltration through cracks and holes has begun to undermine the substrate, the most effective form of repair would then be to remove and replace it.
We, at @Bradley Asphalt Repair, have been in the business for over 30 years and have found that no problem is too big or too small for us. We are always available to meet with you and give you our honest, expert advice on how to improve the value of your home with a decent Asphalt Driveway and entrance. Once we have repaired or replaced your Asphalt Driveway, the curb appeal of your home will be greatly elevated and you will be proud to show your home.
Call us and we will be glad to help you. Call Us For A Free Estimate
Denver Metro/Surrounding Areas – (303) 467-0631
Cell (303) 947-7484
Monument/Colorado Springs -(719) 481-9411