The new construction, removal and replacement, overlay/resurfacing of driveways was the original niche of Bradley Asphalt Services. Since then, Bradley has grown tremendously, however we still retain the commitment to providing the highest quality driveways in the market.
Removal and Replacement of Driveway Procedure
- Saw cut/jackhammer if needed at any existing asphalt/concrete seams.
- Excavate the failed asphalt out and haul away the spoils.
- Re-grade for proper drainage if/as needed and re-compact existing soil/road base.
- Clean any existing asphalt/concrete edges and tack coat (glue) them to bond the new asphalt to the existing pavement.
- Then lay new hot asphalt mix, to be rolled and compacted.
- Shoulder the new asphalt edges with existing soil/rock.